Wednesday, June 29, 2016
Sunday, June 26, 2016
It's a cancer dialysis med-tech focused on the treatment of patients making metastatic cancers a chronic rather than fatal condition.
Click here for an animated video of how it works - http://www.mediafire.com/download/xb4avvy8i4vd4di/VTO_A2.mov
Viatar is looking to be listed in the ASX listed on 26 July 2016 raising $13.6m.
We are hosting a lunch with Viatar's leader Ilan Reich on Friday 1 July. With Viatar's founder, Ilan Reich
( see http://www.viatarctcsolutions.com/ir-management.html)
Viatar’s value proposition is
- proven technology for removal of over 90% of a cancer patient’s lethal circulating tumor cells
- few competitors and a more effective and affordable devices
- pivotal US trial results imminent, major regulatory approvals in US and commercialization in Europe 2016
- a sophisticated and supportive investor based of over 100, and in excess of USD 21M in funding to date
- a large growing market with regulated growth drivers and existing reimbursement regime in the US
- An ASX listing broadens Viatar’s stakeholder base to support global play with uplift to NASDAQ potential, Q4 ‘16.
Thursday, June 23, 2016
ASAP Dash positioned itself as the world’s fastest battery pack. Storing
enough power to charge an iPhone 5 to 100% in just 5 mins.
Now, ASAP Technologies have their next great product. They have
once again taken to crowdfunding, and again, their results have been
This next product is ASAP Connect. It’s a USB cable that allows
you to connect your phone or USB devices to your device quickly and seamlessly.
It also has patent-pending magnetic technology, 18K gold plated connectors,
aluminium shield and nylon braided cables.
|The ASAP Connect is the second product from ASAP Technologies to smash its crowdfunding target by over 500%|
ASAP Technologies are proving themselves to be a technology company to watch.
Entourage sat down with Vinson to discuss how he has been getting results that majority of crowdfunding campaigns can only hope to see.
ASAP Connect: The future of USB cables
We’ve seen that you’ve been
very successful in getting publications to feature your new products, how do
you approach them and what do you do to get them on board?
Tuesday, June 21, 2016
Tuesday, June 14, 2016
Photo source:- afr
Govera raises $85m from SMSFs and then lists on ASX at $1.3b valuation on t/o of $1.2m.
I think this is a good move - even though there is a massive risk - showing an appetite of SMSFs to take this type of risk.
Sophisticated investors who are used to punting in such investments warn investors - " buyer beware"